How to Report an Outage
Report a outage by calling 319.267.2726 or 888.267.2726. Our phones are answered 24/7 and crews are on call to respond.
When reporting an outage be ready to give:
- Location, 911 street address, of the outage.
- Telephone/cell numbers where you can be reached.
- Your name as it appears on your electric bill.
We may ask for more information
- Are your neighbors without power? If you are the only one in your neighborhood without power, we may ask if you have checked your breakers or fuses to make sure the outage isn’t on your side of the service.
- When did your power go out?
- Do you have more than one account with us? If you have more than one service at the 911 address, we may ask if you know your map location number or your account number. You can find these numbers on your electric bill. Your map location number is also posted on a service pole leading to your home or business.